Monday, November 1, 2010

The Start of Something New

I've done this before. I've started a blog with the hopes of creating something epic. This is my third blog. My last two blogs were....well let's just say incomplete. But things are different now. I'm in college and I'd like to say that I'm more mature. This time I vow to blog as much as possible. Hopefully I'll blog at least three times a week, but I can't make any promises. Regardless of whether this blog becomes a failure like the last two, here is what I vow to do (and what you can look forward too):
1. Record as much of my life at school as possible.
2. Keep you updated on every aspect of college life.
3. Try not to whine too much (but like I said, I can't make any promises).
4. Offer you a glimpse at my world.

Love,

Jackie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment