Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jail Break!!!!

So I am uber excited!!! Tomorrow is my last day of school & then I am home for nine days for Thanksgiving Break! Yay! :) However, although I am uber excited about being able to sleep in, listen to as much music as possible, watch junk tv, hit the gym & basically do anything and everything BUT schoolwork, I am sorta sad that I'm leaving school behind. I'm gonna miss everyone here so much. Plus I'll miss the freedom and the whole living on your own adult thing. I know this sounds stupid, because it's only nine days, but I'm just a little sad. Hahaha. On another note, today was a pretty good day. My bff (left) came to visit for another friend's birthday. Shout out to Alex (right) who turns 19 tomorrow! Yay Alex :) [For Alex's birthday we went to eat at this place called Buffalo's which was pretty delish! I had pasta with a twist. It had penne noodles with alreado & mozzarella, chicken & taco strips.]But back tracking, my bff & I spent the day touring around campus & it was really fun. It was as if we hadn't been away from each other for a day. We were back to our inside jokes, jamming to our favorite songs in the car, and teasing each other.
Ultimately it was a great
way to escape for school (even though I was at school) for a
day.
Also I made a 91 on my oral Spanish exam! Woot :) Here are some pictures from the Henna program that I blogged about last Friday. I went with a hallmate & another friend. It was great, the Indian food was yum & I was extremely happy with the results of my henna! My hands are covered in henna. We even made henna finger mustaches! Overall this week was great and now it is back to my hometown for some much needed R & R.


Happy Thursday Yall :)

xoxo,

Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment