Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Songs for the New Year






"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks, and invents."
-Ludwig van Beethoven

Hey Yall!!

I hope that your new year is starting off great. I got several albums for Christmas (Trey Songz' 'Passion, Pain, and Pleasure,' Rihanna's 'Loud,' and Ryan Leslie's 'Transition' and 'Ryan Leslie.' There are some great songs on all of those cd's so I decided that I should share some of them with yall (+ some other great songs).

1. Cheers (Drink to That)- Rihanna This is a great care free, "efff" you sort of song. Even if you don't drink, I'm sure that this song will make any bad day feel great!
2. All My Love- Ryan Leslie This song is a classic example of Ryan Leslie's greatness. Ryan never ceases to amaze me with his catchy lyrics, beats, and charisma which is translated throughout his songs.
3. WebCam & Te Ire a Buscar- Farruko. Newcomer reggaetonero Farruko's songs are a true example of classic reggaeton, a fusion of reggae and spanish music.

No comments:

Post a Comment