Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Classes & Zodiac Signs

Hey Yall!
Today was our first day of second semester! I must admit that it went much better than planned. At first I was slightly concerned because my biology class was going to be huge. When I walked in there were over 200 kids sitting in the classroom. Yet surprisingly it wasn't that intimidating. Thank God for that. Then I was really surprised when I walked into my Stat class & it was the same thing....over 200 kids! Natalie & I headed downtown to go shopping today which was fun too.
The next thing that I want to talk about was this whole change of Zodiac signs thing. I know this is going to sound completely contradictory but I've always been a strong believer in God & I use him as my go to whenever I'm in troubling situations. But I must admit that I also use zodiac signs, karma, and fortune cookies as a second choice in decision. But this whole new revelation that the zodiac signs have changed due to the new alignment of the earth just throws everything off. So I'm a Capricorn now? I like Aquarius better! Capricorn sounds more like Candy corn and Aquarius is just so feminine sounding. I have no idea what to think now.

Well have a great day!!

love love love

Jackie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment