Saturday, September 3, 2011

That the Real is on the Rise, Forget them Other Guys

Okay so I'm in the blogging mood tonight & I decided to make another music post. I've added 987348756345 new songs to my I-pod and I wanted to share some with y'all: 


1. Love on Top-Beyonce...if you didn't see the VMAs, you missed out! Not only did Beyonce belt out this song, but she announced that she's prego. This baby is gonna be adorable....as long as it doesn't look like her husband...or her mama....or like that. -------> hahaha.


Here's Beyonce's performance if you missed it:

2. Niggas in Paris- Jay-Z & Kanye West. This is my absolute favorite song off of 'Watch the Throne.' This song makes me wanna get it crunk on someone's ahhh. Hahaha. But this is my party song. If you want a hype song, this is it!

3. Mas Dinero, Mas Mujeres, Mas Drama- J. Alvarez. So let me just say that J. Alvarez is my Latin lover. His voice= ahhhhhhh.  This song is amazing! BTW, I know this is a hip hop song in English...More Money, More Women, More Drama. If you know of a song in English, drop me a comment below because this lack of knowledge is killing me. 

4. Frio Remix-Ricky Martin ft. Wisin y Yandel Ricky Martin is back with W con Y! haha. This is a really great song and it easily gets stuck in your head.


Enjoy!!

xoxo

Jackie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment