Sunday, May 15, 2011

New music post Yay!!

"Without music life would be a mistake."
~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Okay so I'm really on a blogging high tonight & since I haven't blogged in a while, I'm making up for missed time. Plus, I'm supa dupa excited because so many of my favorite artists have/are going to release
albums this year. Yay! Don't forgot to click on the name of the song. It will take you to a youtube video of the song so that you can listen to it. Okay so onto the music...

Mala-
Jadiel: So usually my spanish song is a reggaeton song, but I wanted to do something different from the norm. This song is more a pop/reggaetonish song. Either way it's amazing & makes ya wanna bust a move. Lol! It was also one of my "take a break from
final studying" songs.



He Won't Go- Adele: In my last blog I talked about how I'm currently on an Adele high. Well she is Uh-may-za
ng to say the least. This is currently one of my faves from her new album, 21. I wish that I could have half the voice that she has. I love Adele!

Adolescents- Incu
bus: I also talked about Incubus in my last blog. I really liked their last newest single, 'Black Heart Inertia.' But after Brandon Boyd came out with his solo album, 'The Wild Trapeze,' I had a feeling that Incubus was no longer in existence. Welp, I thought wrong. This song has the stereotypical 'new age' Incubus sound to it & I love it. I hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

Memories- Big Sean: After seeing Big Sean in
concert, I downloaded a butt load of his songs onto my I-pod and I must admit that this is my absolute fave. You know that real emotion was put into a song when your stomach curls as you listen to it or when you're suddenly filled with some emotion. This song makes me feel somewhat sad, but a good sad nonetheless. Listen to it & you'll hear why I say this.

Joan of Arc- Rya
n Leslie. He's back with a new cd coming out soon!! Yay! This is the only song that has been formally introduce onto itunes (I believe) and I love it. I am so excited for this cd! And like I've stressed before in previous blogs, his first two albums, "Ryan Leslie" & "Transition" are the ishhh. They are a must bye!

Liquor Store Blues- Bruno Mars ft. Damian Marley: Y'all....y'all...when I say I love this song...I mean I LOVE THIS SONG! Omg this song is amazing. It has that reggae vibe that I love & it has Damian Marley! Btw, Bruno Mars' entire cd is pretty good. I suggest that you take a listen!

The Kids Don't St
and a Chance- B.O.B. ft. Janelle Monae. Okay so after I went to the B.O.B. concert & became a true fan, lol, I found this song. Actually I found this song through my roomate. Haha. I'm a liar!!! Regardless of how I found it, it's a great remake with a great message. Janelle Monae has an amazing voice as well and I'd encourage all of you to listen to her music.

Corazon Sin Cara- P
rince Royce: Alrighty! Last song of the post. This song is a Dominican style of music called Bachata. Along with it goes a very sensual, but easy to do dance. You should look it up. Anywhoo, this song is truly a great song. I would strongly encourage that you listen to the lyrics. This song in particular has changed my opinion of Bachata music. Before Prince Royce, one of the leading Bachata bands as Aventura. I don't really care for them b/c they sound like little girls crying their hearts out in every song. Lol! However, Prince Royce's songs are romance songs that are super sweet.Oh and the fact that he's cute just makes me love him even more. I wish that someone could write me a song as great as this one. I would suggest that you look up an English translation of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment