Friday, May 20, 2011

Hey yall!

Mkay, so I am completely at a loss for what I should blog about today. I've been thinking about it all week but I seriously can't come up with anything. I thought about maybe doing another natural hair blog but I wanted to do something different. Welp, my brother graduates from high school tomorrow. I can't believe it. My little babe is all grown up :( My Abuelo & family members will be heading into town tomorrow, so that should be exciting. Also I'm trying to find some good books to read, but I seriously have no idea where to stop. I'd prefer to read something that's already reached the library, since I'm on the broke college girl's money diet. Haha.

Here's a list of some of the books that I have read:
1. The Lovely Bones
2. The Ditch Diggers Daughters
3. Their Eyes Were Watching God.

That I wanna read:
1. The Great Gatsby (taking it back to the high school days)
2. The Memory Keeper's Daughter
3. Miral
4. Three Cups of Tea (Although I'm not so sure anymore because of the whole controversy thing).

But anyway, I really need some ideas. If you're reading this (even if you're a first time reader), please...PLEASE send me some suggestions for reading. My list is rather dull. I'd appreciate it a lot! Also, if you have any suggestions for what I should blog about that should be great!

Love, love, love

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment