Saturday, June 25, 2011

Music! Yay!

Hey y'all!


I haven't made a music blog in a quite a while. As a matter of fact, I have blogged in quite a while. However, I'm really in the blogging mood so here is my second post of the day & this time it's all about music. I feel extra special too because I figured out how to insert youtube videos into my posts...no more clicking links! Yay! Anywho, I usually have a theme to my music posts, but today's post is going to be completely random. Here are some songs that have been on my mind, stuck in my head, my current faves, or just songs that I feel like posting. haha. But I hope y'all enjoy!




I'll Be Waiting- Adele
On my last music post I talked about how much I love Adele's new album, 21. Well a month later, I'm still enjoying it! I was hoping to see Adele in concert this month, but unfortunately she cancelled several of her American stops due to laryngitis. Wahhh! Feel better, Adele. So Adele "I'll be waiting" for your next trip to the US. Lol!


Man Down-Rihanna
I have been patiently waiting forever for this video to come out. Man Down is probably the best song that Rihanna has made to date. I love the fact that she doesn't hid her accent. So I had to post the video on here!


How to Love-Lil Wayne
Ummm...ill. Why am I posting a song by Lil' Wayne? I honestly don't know. This goes against everything I stand for. For those of you who don't know what on earth I'm talking about, I absolutely hate Lil' Wayne. HE SUCKS! He can't sing, he can't rap, he recycles his lyrics, he makes a horrid attempt at playing godawful chords on the guitar and he got two girls pregnant at the same time...gross! I mean do I have a point here? I think so. But anyway, something about the lyrics to the song just make my heart melt. For once (and I'm sure that this will probably be a one time only thing), Lil' Wayne has made a heartfelt, somewhat meaningful song. & I really enjoy. That is all.


Taboo- Don Omar
I don't really have too much to say about this song except for the fact that I love it. It makes me wanna hop on a plane and head straight to Rio de Janeiro to dance the Samba. You might recognize the hook which sounds similar to Jennifer Lopez's On the Floor. Both songs sample from Lambada by French pop group Kaoma ft. Brazilian songstress Loalwa Braz. 


I'm On One-DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross and Lil' Wayne
This is my absolute favorite song right now. I think I've stressed enough that I'm in love with Drake and one day we are going to get married ;) So of couse, I'm going to love any song by him. I'm sure this song probably could have been better without Lil' Wayne and for that matter without Rick Ross snorting like some sort of farm animal. LOL! But I hope y'all like this song as much as me :)


Let's Kill Tonight- Panic! at the Disco
As far as I'm concerned, PATD has made their their second comeback with their third album, Vices & Virtues. I absolutely loved their debut album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. But I was really upset after Pretty. Odd. failed to live up to PATD's potential. However, Vices & Virtues is pretty amazing & Let's Kill Tonight is my favorite song off the album.


That's all for now. Keep singing everyone! 


xoxo
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment